The Arthritis Foundation Tai Chi Program is an ancient practice proven to reduce pain and improve your mental and physical well-being. The Arthritis Foundation Tai Chi Program, developed by Dr. Paul Lam, uses gentle Sun-style Tai Chi routines that are safe, easy to learn and suitable for every fitness level.
Classes held at:
Prostaff Physical Therapy
5590 Main Street, Suite 4
Lexington, MI 48450
Tuesdays at 6pm
Wednesdays at 12pm
Cost $50 for first six weeks,
$30 for each continuing advanced six-week sessions.
Call 810-359-8700 to register.
Benefits to You
Tai Chi will help you:
- Reduce stress and feel relaxed.
- Increase balance and coordination.
- Helps with range of motion and flexibility.
- Improve your overall mind, body and spirit.
- Improve memory and concentration.
Classes are about one hour long.